Pages

Thursday 5 December 2013

Netbook Reflection

This year I have learnt how to use a netbook in class. The things that I learnt this year is that we use netbook instead of using a book and pencil. I enjoy using a netbook because you can do lots of stuff on it.

This year Miss G told us how to share our work with our groups. This is how you share it….. you need to create a  google presentation then you have to name it. You go to a place that says share, click on it then you write your friend's email address then you click ok and they will get it in their Drive.

Also this year Miss G made a letter for our parents asking when our mother or father us to take our netbook home. I only take my netbook home on Monday and Thursday. We can show our mothers or fathers our work when we take our netbooks home.



No comments:

Post a Comment